Meetings and Conferences
We can provide engaging, educational and impactful sessions for your team meetings and conferences.
Here are a few common situations where our tactical workshops and training will be ideal.
- You want to provide specific training for your team, but cannot justify taking them out of productive work for both meetings and training courses
- Your team are already experienced, and just need some “top-up” training with new ideas
- You want spot training on a specific topic that would be an agenda item rather than a full day
- You want to provide additional value for your team meetings
- You want an agenda item for your meeting that is relevant, informative and entertaining
We can provide customised workshops and training from one hour to one day, for 5 people or 500 people. We will work with your conference or meeting planner to agree content, style and objectives to ensure your programme is memorable.
- Team dynamics
- Influencing skills
- Engaging your audiences
- The psychology of presentations
- Neuroscience for Leaders/Marketers/Sales
- Non-verbal communication (body language)
- Coaching skills for managers
- How to create a compelling value proposition
- Lead generation
- Sales tactics for success in 201x
- Writing quotes and proposals that SELL
- How to deliver the best product demonstration
- Negotiation Tips
- Finance for the non-financial (various)
- Personal effectiveness
- People development
We were asked to run workshops for the University of Portsmouth Business School IMPACT Week. This was to help final year students prepare for career choices. We we used content and exercises developed for graduate on-boarding programmes and this was very successful as the feedback shows.
“Very informative presentation…Clear activities with use of materials to visualise key ideas and explained in a professional manner. Very useful…thank you very much Neville!” – Elaine Lin
“Now I feel closer to the real business environment” – Kijie Cao
“This session gave me a more realistic idea about the business job market and what is expected of me. I wish the session was longer so I could learn more!” – Amardeep Luthra