Are you legal with data protection laws?
What would you do if you were asked…
- where you store personal information – if it’s in Cloud apps, would you know which country?
- what level of security was being applied to personal information in your files?
- for a Data Subject Access Request by a past customer?
- You wanted to send a marketing list to an agency to run an email campaign for you?
- You left your laptop on the train?
- You need to clear out some old customer files?
In May 2018, a new law was introduced across the EU: The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
At the time, there was a lot of publicity about the introduction. Every organisation, including ours, had to review the way it managed Personal Information to ensure it complied with the new GDPR. Now GDPR is part of normal business practice, and every organisation from small to large will be affected in some way.
Many organisations didn’t adapt their businesses to GDPR in 2018. Are you one of those?
Businesses starting up after 2018 may not be fully aware of GDPR requirements. Are you one of those?
If you have any doubts about GDPR, then you probably need this GDPR Freedom pack. It contains:
- an easy to follow explanation of the essential GDPR rules, and
- downloadable templates so you can set up the essential forms and other documents
- there is even a checklist to walk you through, step by step!